Friday, September 5, 2008

Trivial Things - A diary entry


Part 1.

It's a saturday. I am alone. I just came out of the bathroom (morning ablutions) and the bucket inside, is dark blue in color.
The tap is silver in color.There are three brands of shampoo - Ayur, Clinic All Clear (for men),Clinic plus.I am okay with any of these.

My room is dirty.So is the entire house.Things once kept inside never moves from it's place.
The pepsi - coke cans, bottles are lying still - forever - wherever it was kept, once.There is a lot of polyethylene bags - with food rotting inside - ever since it was dumped inside ( with the intention that it will be put to trash can located outside the premise). I am supposed to pay my credit card bill, but I don't feel like going outside.I had slept 5 a.m in the morning and woke up at 9.12 a.m (in the morning, because of a trivial phone call). My life is mechanical. So is yours (even if you deny).Even fucking is a very mechanical job. I am not enjoying my work.I am expecting in drastic change in my life.I am hopeful and optimistic.Otherwise, I am pessimistic.

The bedsheet is green in color.I have bought Maggi( Masala) for my lunch.I ate my breakfast - idlis - at Ananthapuri Veg. There is a TV in the hall, but no cable connection. There is a fridge - no food inside.Neither any drink. There was a fully automatic washing machine.It's a rainy day in Trivandrum. Most of the days - it rains. Place is just too green and awesome. Still it haunts me - now.Generally I write and then I rewrite. But today I am just writing.

I am midway through a movie - Atonement. The two movies I saw were German. Both WW2 movies - Gloomy Sunday , Das Boot - with English subtitles. Google launched a new browser - Chrome. I am using that.
Part 2.

Its 4.30 pm now.Eventually I paid my credit card bill. Maggi was my lunch - with a little cheese and butter. I have finished watching the movie (Atonement) -it was a great love story ( back drop was WW2 again!). Now there are two things in my mind - a movie( in theatre) and another one that I want to enqueue on my download list.

It's 10.40 pm. I have watched another movie - A wednesday! Another movie is is enqueued - Betty Blue -a french film.Vodka - cheap vodka - is finally doing the trick. Goodnight!!

The trivial things in life - a trivial life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Search

Google Search

Google